Details for We are looking for an experienced CNC Operator for 2nd shift. Call Quality Controlled Staffing today at 563-348-6888.
CNC Operator/Manual Machinist- 2nd Shift
- Needs to be able to lift 50 pounds repetitively
- Fork truck experience is a plus
- CNC and manual machining experience (vmc, hmc, lathe)
- Machine setup experience is preferred but not necessary
- Several years experience in the manufacturing environment
- Able to read calipers, height gages
- Able to read manufacturing blue prints
- Some computer knowledge
**Train on 1st shift for 2-3 weeks, then move to 2nd shift permanently**
$13.00/hour starting pay, $14+/hour after 6 months
2nd shift schedule is 3:00 pm -- 1:00 am (10 hr days), Monday -- Thursday.
Our search for quality temporary employees ensures that you are getting only the most qualified individuals!
In addition to the temporary staffing services we offer services for:
- Temporary to Direct
- Direct Placement
Call us today for all of your staffing needs!
Quality Controlled Staffing
2525 E. Kimberly Rd., Suite 4
Davenport, IA 52722