Deere & Co. shareholders re-elected the company's 12-person board of directors at the Moline company's annual meeting. Board members are elected annually.
Those elected include:
- Samuel Allen, Deere chairman and CEO
- Vance Coffman, retired chairman of Lockheed Martin
- Alan Heuberger, senior manager of BMGI
- Charles Holliday Jr., chairman of Royal Dutch Shell
- Dipak Jain, co-president/global advisor, China Europe International Business School
- Michael Johanns, retired U.S. senator from Nebraska
- Clayton Jones, Rockwell Collins retired chairman
- Brian Krzanich, Intel Corp. CEO
- Gregory Page, retired Cargill Inc. executive director, chairman and CEO
- Sherry Smith, former Supervalu executive vice president and chief financial officer
- Dmitri Stockton, retired special advisor to General Electric chairman and senior vice president
- Sheila Talton, Gray Matter Analytics president and CEO
In addition, the board declared a regular quarterly dividend of 60 cents per share on common stock. It will be payable May 1 to stockholders of record on March 29.