Joan Lunden's father was an oncologist, and she was sure she would become a doctor as well.
Growing up in Los Angeles during the 1970s, Alton Brown adored the TV variety shows starring Carol Burnett and Sonny & Cher.
Elvis is in the building, or will be Saturday, May 16, and the building is the Adler Theatre in downtown Davenport.
LOS ANGELES — Dean Winters says an insurance ad — and a little help from friends — saved his acting career.
You're in for a good time with Quad-City Music Guild's spring production. Although the subject matter isn't the most appetizing, "Urinetown: T…
NEW YORK — A grand manor will close the doors to its millions of weekly guests after "Downton Abbey" concludes next year.
From the wire
- Cote de Pablo returns to CBS in 'The Dovekeepers' miniseries
- Trevor Noah set to replace Stewart on 'Daily Show'
- Def Leppard frontman on maintaining the stamina to play live
- Robin Williams' wife, children head to court in estate fight
- Taylor Swift wins artist of the year at iHeartRadio Awards
- Tracey Emin's messy bed installed at Tate Modern
- Poet Sjohnna McCray receives Walt Whitman Award
- Ludacris, Chrissy Teigen to host 2015 Billboard Music Awards