Joan Lunden's father was an oncologist, and she was sure she would become a doctor as well.
Growing up in Los Angeles during the 1970s, Alton Brown adored the TV variety shows starring Carol Burnett and Sonny & Cher.
Elvis is in the building, or will be Saturday, May 16, and the building is the Adler Theatre in downtown Davenport.
LOS ANGELES — Dean Winters says an insurance ad — and a little help from friends — saved his acting career.
You're in for a good time with Quad-City Music Guild's spring production. Although the subject matter isn't the most appetizing, "Urinetown: T…
NEW YORK — A grand manor will close the doors to its millions of weekly guests after "Downton Abbey" concludes next year.
From the wire
- Colorado town microcosm of art urban development movement
- Russian military TV station offers job to Jeremy Clarkson
- Pentangle guitarist John Renbourn dies at 70
- Put me in: Craig T. Nelson returning as Coach Fox in sequel
- Ken Burns unravels the mysteries of cancer in PBS film
- Game show is lottery, Monopoly combo; Billy Gardell hosts
- Vin Diesel says Oscars weighted against action films
- Comedy group accountant named employee of month stole $240K