A rare handheld "Resident Evil" game, the 2012 spin-off "Revelations," was defined by what made it different from mainline games in Capcom's a…
By turns funny, tragic, comedic and educational — and sometimes all of the above at the same time — “Monkey Kingdom” is a terrific documentary…
The Quad-City Symphony Orchestra's centennial is obviously a once-in-a-lifetime event, so executive director Benjamin Loeb was in search last …
Growing up in the small timber town of Aberdeen, Wash., Roxi Copland was constantly surrounded by a variety of music.
Ragged Records, 418 E. 2nd St., Davenport, is celebrating national Record Store Day with live performances and DJs from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. today.
It was quite a unique canvas, even for the most experienced of Quad-City artists.
Arts & Theatre
From the wire
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
- Robin Williams the posthumous star of '3 Still Standing'
- 5 things from former Bush press secretary Perino's book
- Earth Day aims to reach millions with 'Angry Birds' game
- Singer Sam Hunt rising in both country and pop worlds
- Musical chairs: Who would Shelton want in his 'Voice' seat?
- Facsimile of first Elvis recording re-released by Jack White
- Scarlett O'Hara outfit fetches $137,000 at auction