Even though many fans are more likely to listen to an album for free instead of buying it, sales are still a major barometer of achievement in the music industry. Here's a look at the artists who have generated the most sales since 2000.
Latest Local Offers
McDowell Crane & Rigging
FBG Service Corporation
- Colombia mad over Wiz Khalifa's visit to Pablo Escobar tomb
- Halsey's new LP reflects her 'vomiting months of psychoanalysis'
- Review: The Mavericks ' new CD is a spinning wheel of styles
- Punk legend Johnny Rotten supports Trump, Brexit vote
- Review: Aimee Mann offers delicate takes on 'Mental Illness'