1. Fraud, totaling $688.68, was reported in the 4000 block of Denniston Court.
2. Burglary of an unoccupied vehicle was reported in the 2900 block of Hawthorne Drive. No items or damage value are listed on the police report.
3. A 2000 Lincoln Town Car and a bicycle with an attached motor collided near State and 33rd streets, resulting in $200 in damage.
4. During a traffic stop in the 2200 block of 53rd Avenue, America Haileselassie, 38, 2898 Summertree Ave., was arrested on suspicion of habitual offender driving while barred, driving while license denied, suspended, or cancelled, and driving with suspended, denied, or revoked license.
5. Josh Eduardo Roldan, 23, no address reported, Davenport, was arrested at Econo Lodge, 815 Golden Valley Drive, on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
6. A 2005 Audi AA8 a 1999 Chevrolet Lumina collided at Belmont and Middle roads, resulting in $900 in damage.
7. Jordan Marie Hill-Tice, 25, 5760 Valley Drive, Panorama Park, was arrested at Middle and Belmont roads on suspicion of operating while intoxicated, violation of financial liability accident, and failure to stop in assured clear distance.
8. In a single vehicle accident, a 2012 Hyundai Elantra collided with a cable barrier on Interstate 74 West at mile marker 3.3, resulting in $9,000 in damage.
9. A radio, valued at $696, was reported stolen on the 2700 block of Tanglefoot Lane.
10. Car keys, Social Security card, WIC card, EBT card, FIP card, debit cards, checkbook, driver’s licenses, iPhone, credit cards, and purses, valued at $850, were all reported stolen at Ultimate Fitness, 810 Golden Valley Drive.
11. Fraud totaling $600 was reported in the 1100 block of Bunker Hill Court.
12. A 2008 Ford F650 and a 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer collided at Spruce Hills Drive and Interstate 74, resulting in $7,500 in damage.
13. A 2016 Toyota Corolla and a 2002 Mercedes ML320 collided on the 2900 block of Devils Glen Road, resulting in $750 in damage.
14. A 2009 Volvo Semi Tractor and a 2013 Chevrolet Silverado collided on Kimberly Road and 13th Street, resulting in $1,200 in damage.
15. Kevin Deontrae West, 28, 1217 College Ave., Davenport, was arrested on the 2700 block of Magnolia Drive on suspicion of interference with official acts.
16. Fraud totaling $4,152 was reported on Riverview Park Drive.
17. A 2008 Hyundai Elantra and a bicycle collided on Tanglefoot Terrace and Rolling Hills Drive, resulting in $1,600 in damage. The bicyclist was transported to Trinity Bettendorf.
18. A 2011 Toyota RAV 4 and a 2009 Ford Fusion collided at Central Avenue and Devils Glen Road, resulting in $1,450 in damage.
19. A 1999 Chevrolet Express and a 2008 Ford Mustang collided on the 900 block of Middle Road, resulting in $600 in damage.
20. A 2007 Chevrolet Impala and a 2016 Jeep Wrangler collided on the 2500 block of 18th street, resulting in $50 in damage.
21. A 2013 Jeep Wrangler and a 2009 Subaru Outback collided on Calvert Street and Kimberly Road, resulting in $23,000 in damage.
22. Douglas John Zarazinski, 38, 2603 Bellevue Ave., was arrested on the 2600 block of Bellevue Avenue on suspicion of domestic assault with injury.
23. A 1997 Ford F150 and a 2010 Honda Civic collided on the 2300 block of Spruce Hills Drive, resulting in $800 in damage.
24. A 2004 Hyundai Sonata and a 2013 Freightliner semi collided at 17th and Grant streets, resulting in $2,200 in damage.
25. A 2004 Buick Rendezvous and a 2015 Lexus RX350 collided in the Governor’s parking lot, 3470 Middle Road, resulting in $6250 in damage.
26. A 2002 Cadillac Deville and a 2007 Toyota Camry collided in the 1700 block of Isle Parkway, resulting in $1,400 in damage.
27. Jacob Charles Carter, 30, 2811 E. 18th St., Davenport, was arrested on the 2600 block of Bellevue Avenue on suspicion of public intoxication and trespass.
28. A 2014 Hyundai Elantra and a 2012 Ford Fusion collided on 29th Street and Middle Road, resulting in $400 in damage.
29. A 2006 Jeep Liberty and a 1991 Ford F150 collided on Tanglefoot Lane and Parkdale Drive, resulting in $2,300 in damage.
30. A 2009 Ford Flex and a 2015 Toyota RAV4 collided on Interstate 74 at mile marker 5.2, resulting in $6,100 in damage.
31. A 2007 Chevrolet Impala and a 2014 GMC Sierra collided on the Interstate 74 bridge, resulting in $6,000 in damage.
32. A 1998 Chevrolet Venture and a 2001 Lexus IS 300 collided at Utica Ridge Road and Spruce Hills Drive, resulting in $500 in damage.
33. A 2015 Honda Civic and a pedestrian collided on the 4800 block of Devils Glen Road, resulting in $200 in damage. The pedestrian was transported to Genesis Medical Center-East Rusholme Street, Davenport.
— Compiled by Tracy Mesmer