1. A 2007 Kia Optima and a 2014 Chevrolet Impala collided in the 3800 block of Tanglefoot Lane, resulting in $1,250 in damage.
2. A 2010 Honda Civic and a 2012 Subaru IMP collided at 18th Street and Brown Street, resulting in $4,000 in damage.
3. Burglary from an unoccupied vehicle was reported in the 900 block of Jones Street. Vehicle parts, valued at $70.89, were reported stolen.
4. DVDs, valued at $17.90, were reported stolen at Dollar General, 1224 State St.
5. A 2013 Ford EC2 and a 2001 Cadillac Catera collided in the 1300 block of Grant Street, resulting in $1,100 in damage.
6. Suspicious activity was reported in the 800 block of Hillside Drive.
7. Jennifer Colette Vinson, 30, 12160 S. Utah Ave., Davenport, was arrested at the 700 block of Lincoln Road on suspicion of second-degree theft and forgery. The amount reported stolen as not listed on the police report.
8. A 2013 Chevrolet Suburban and a 2005 Ford F150 collided on Middle Road and Indiana Avenue, resulting in $1,300 in damage.
9. Cash, valued at $800, was reported stolen at Bettendorf Health Care, 2730 Crow Creek Road
10. A 2011 Mitsubishi Galant and a 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe collided on Interstate 74 near the State/Grant streets exit, resulting in $3,300 in damage.
11. Grant Edward Bartow, 29, 1002 S. Starr Ave, Burlington, Iowa, was arrested at the 2600 block of State Street on suspicion of eluding and failure to maintain control.
12. Earrings, credit cards, purses, IDs, ring, cash, and wallets, valued at $4,000, were all reported stolen at Isle of Capri, 1850 Isle Parkway.
13. Money and Sony PS4, valued at $500, were reported stolen in the 2700 block of Magnolia Drive.
14. Criminal mischief was reported at Simplex Grinnell Fire, 326 11th St., resulting in $100 in damage.
15. Criminal mischief was reported in the 2300 block of Tanglefoot Lane, resulting in $350 in damage.
16. Neil Anthony Fishburn, 55, 2524 Crestview Drive, was arrested on the 4600 block of 59th Avenue on suspicion of assault, open container, disorderly conduct and intrastate warrant.
17. A 2012 Chevrolet Impala and a 2016 Ford Escape collided at Interstate 74 and Middle Road, resulting in $600 in damage.
18. John Wesley Stahmer, 39, 3039 Magnolia Drive, was arrested at Spruce Hills Drive and Utica Ridge Road on suspicion of fifth-degree criminal mischief.
19. Diamond ring, valued at $4,293, was reported stolen at Sun Tan City, 844 Middle Road.
20. Gift card, driver’s license, wallet, valued at $35, were all reported stolen in the 3200 block of Zimmerman Drive.
21. A 2003 Saab 93 and a 2000 Toyota Echo collided at 17th and Grant streets, resulting in $3,000 in damage.
22. Money, valued at $7,800, was reported stolen at Ascentra Credit Union, 2339 53rd Ave.
23. Collectible comic books, valued at $16,000, were reported stolen and second-degree fraud, totaling $4,500, were reported at the 5900 block of State Street.
24. Criminal mischief was reported at Veterans Memorial, 1645 23rd St., resulting in $950 in damage.
25. A wedding ring, valued at $26,000, was reported stolen in the 3800 block of Prairie Lane.
26. Marcus Dwayne Brooks, 48, 530 23rd St., Apt. 3, was arrested in the 900 block of Middle Road on suspicion operating while intoxicated.
27. A 2006 Toyota HGH and 2011 Ford Ranger collided at Halcyon Drive, Deerbrook Drive and Devils Glen Road, resulting in $1,400 in damage.
28. A 2012 Buick Lacrosse and a 2010 Chrysler Town Country collided on Sunburst and Fairview drives, resulting in $1,400 in damage.
29. A 2015 Chevrolet Trax 1LT and a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan collided on the 2600 block of Devils Glen Road, resulting in $10,000 in damage.
30. A 2000 Honda Accord and a 2009 Chevrolet HHR collided in the 1800 block of Oak Street, resulting in $10,000 in damage.
31. A 2004 Buick LeSabre and a 2004 Toyota RAV4 collided on Spruce Hills Drive and 18th Street, resulting in $800 in damage.
32. Ebony Russell, 26, Aurora, Ill., was arrested at 7-Eleven, 3232 Utica Ridge Road, on suspicion of carrying weapons and possession of controlled substance.
33. An air compressor, valued at $50, was reported stolen in the 1500 block of Robeson Avenue.
34. Ice, valued at $12, was reported stolen and a padlock was damaged, at Coffee Hound, 3451 Devils Glen Road.
35. A tool box, valued at $250, was reported stolen at Healthy Habit, 3441 Devils Glen Road.
36. Matthew A. Coon, 33, 11121 Ridgewood Road, Milan, was arrested at 7-Eleven, 3232 Utica Ridge Road, on suspicion of intoxication, second offense, and trespass.
37. Apple iPods and cases, valued at $1,850, were reported stolen in the 6500 block of Spring Creek Drive.
38. Burglary from an unoccupied vehicle was reported in the 5000 block of Mayfield Drive. Nothing of value was reported stolen.
39. Tools, valued at $1,900, were reported stolen in the 600 block of River Drive.
40. Propane tanks, valued at $750, were reported stolen at QC Pools & Spa, 1021 State St.
41. Domestic assault with injury was reported in the 2600 block of Tech Drive.
42. A 2012 Dodge Journey and a 2011 Toyota Camry collided on Learning Campus and Spruce Hills drives, resulting in $4,500 in damage.
43. A 2002 Pontiac Grand Am and a 2014 Jeep CMP collided on Interstate 74 and Middle Road, resulting in $1,000 in damage.
44. Money totaling $4,646, was reported stolen at Ascentra Credit Union, 1710 Grant St.
45. Georgia A Pultorak, 77, Dixon, Ill., was arrested at Isle of Capri Casino, 1700 Isle Parkway, on suspicion of simple trespass.
46. A 2002 Kia Sportage and a 2010 Toyota VNZ collided at 17th and Grant streets, resulting in $3,000 in damage.
47. Electronics, valued at $400, were reported stolen at Palmer Hills Retirement Home, 2617 Maplecrest Road.
48. Fraud/bad checks, totaling $4,900, were reported in the 2400 block of Crow Creek Road.
49. Tools, valued at $4,080, were reported stolen in the 4600 block of 59th Avenue.
50. A 2004 Harley Davidson and a 2005 Hyundai Elantra collided at 14th and State streets, resulting in $5,000 in damage.
51. A 2015 Toyota Highlander and a 2014 Toyota Highlander collided at 10th and Grant streets, resulting in $15,000 in damage.
— Compiled by Tracy Mesmer