Black Hawk College provides health and wellness classes for health care professionals as well as the general public.
Upcoming classes include:
• Spanish for the Health Care Professional, Mondays, Sept. 18 -Nov. 6. Cost is $115.
• Reflexology I, 5:30-8:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 19. Cost is $39.
• Dealing with Dementia: Memory Care, 5:30-7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 20. Cost is $45.
• Adult Mental Health First Aid, 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 20. Free.
• Youth Mental Health First Aid, 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 26. Free.
• American Heart Association Health Care Provider Training, noon-4 p.m. Friday, Sept. 22. Cost is $59.
Class locations vary. For details or to register, call BHC Professional and Continuing Education, 309-796-8223.