Several walk-in sessions have been scheduled to allow people to meet with Genesis Health System navigators, those people certified to help the public learn about and enroll in the Iowa or Illinois Health Insurance marketplaces.
Officials stress that while the sessions are set up in blocks of three hours or more, there is no need to spend the entire time at a session. Most meetings with a navigator last about 20 minutes.
For sessions hosted by UnityPoint Health Trinity call 309-779-HLTH or 779-4584.
Monday, Oct. 28
- 9 a.m. to noon, Bettendorf Public Library, 2950 Learning Campus Drive.
- Noon to 3 p.m., Silvis Public Library, 105 8th St.
- 2-5 p.m., Scott County Library System, 200 N. 6th Ave., Eldridge.
- 4-7 p.m., Scott County Family Y, 606 W. 2nd St., Davenport
Tuesday, Oct. 29
- 9 a.m. to noon, Davenport Public Library-Eastern Avenue, 6000 Eastern.
- 9 a.m. to noon, Moline Public Library, 3210 41st St.
Wednesday, Oct. 30
- 2-5 p.m., Bettendorf Public Library, 2950 Learning Campus Drive.
- 4-7 p.m., Scott County Family Y, 3503 W. Locust St., Davenport.
Thursday, Oct. 31
- 7:30-11 a.m., Humility of Mary Shelter, 1016 W. 5th St., Davenport.
- 2-5 p.m, Davenport Public Library, 321 N. Main St.
- 2-5 p.m., Rock Island Public Library, 401 19th St.
Saturday, Nov. 2
- 9 a.m. to noon, Genesis Medical Center-Silvis, 801 Illini Drive, Silvis.