Here is the afternoon forecast from the National Weather Service. It will be sunny with a high near 82 degrees. Winds will be from the northeast at around 5 mph.
Tonight will be mostly clear with a low around 55 degrees.
Looking ahead — get ready for some 90-degree weather for Saturday. More on that in Thursday's "Rick's Six."
• It's rivalry week in the Quad-Cities. Rocky meets Alleman in a Western Big Six contest. Here's a look back at some previous games between the two longtime foes.
• From Iowa’s oldest operating woolen mill in Amana to the state's first meadery, five artisans are spotlighted in a promotional video series, called "Made in Iowa," courtesy of the Iowa Tourism Office.Among the featured artisans is LeClaire's Mississippi River Distilling Company, which houses a distillery and cocktail bar on Cody Road. Read more.
• The 1100 block of 11th Street in Moline has been closed today for sanitary sewer repair.
• With 10 games to go in the regular season, Iowa coaches are already concerned about keep Akrum Wadley’s body fresh and ready for the Big Ten season. That and more are part of today’s Hawkeye 10@10, your daily dose of Iowa news and notes. Read more.
• The CrimesStoppers of the Quad-Cities has added another person to it's "Most Wanted Fugitives" list. Corey Bryant (pictured below), 26, is wanted in Scott County for Parole Violation.
If you have any information about this person, or any other felony fugitives, call the tip line (309) 762-9500 or submit your secure tip on our facebook home page by clicking on the "Submit a Tip" tab.