Quad-City Arts seeks community impact award nominations: Quad-City Arts is seeking nominations for the annual Lloyd Schoeneman Community Impact Awards. Deadline for nominations is Monday, Sept. 1.
Nominations should describe the person's impact on the arts community in 500 words or less, and include contact information for the nominee and person who wrote the nomination. Nominations will be accepted via email to Jessi Black at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are several nomination categories.
- Established Artist: An individual artist who has made a significant contribution to the arts community in the Quad-Cities.
- Emerging Artist: An individual who demonstrates promise to make a significant impact in the future.
- Arts Educator: An individual who has made contributions to the arts community through arts education; available to teachers within a school system, in after-school programs or in a community setting.
- Arts Supporter (Individual): An individual who is a role model for long-term and exemplary support of the Quad-Ciy arts and cultural community because of his or her significant contributions of time, expertise, dedication and/or financial resources.
- Arts Supporter (Business): A business that has offered significant creative, innovative, technical, and/or financial support to one or more artists and/or arts organizations in the Quad-Cities throughout the past year.
Get news headlines sent daily to your inbox
Recipients will be announced at the Quad-City Arts' annual meeting 5 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 9, at Quad-City Arts Gallery, 1715 2nd Ave., Rock Island.