Davenport, IA 52807
Last Updated: August 12, 2015
American Bank & Trust Company was founded in 1968 as a neighborhood bank. Today, our valued customers still enjoy that same friendly, personal service. Since 1968, we have been serving our clients with courtesy, competency and concern for their financial success. We have many Quad Cities and Chicagoland locations. We have your complete financial well-being in mind. Call or stop into one of our locations to experience the excellent and knowledgeable service of our Community Bank!
View all our locations
Contact us via email
Five Reasons why you should choose
American Bank & Trust Company to Manage your Money:
1. Sensibility. Our Trust & Investment Management Department staff consists of experienced money managers, not commissioned sales people. We are a fiduciary, which requires us to always put our clients’ interests first, with undivided attention, loyalty and duty. Further, our business practices are monitored and examined regularly by financial and compliance auditors who consistently award us with the highest procedural and safety ratings available.
2. Stability. We utilize a consensus of the best minds, models and strategies in the industry along with a collaborative team approach for investing. Our Trust Officers have a combined total of more than 100 years of experience in the financial industry.
3. Service. We make more money when our clients make more money, so we’ve designed our fee schedule accordingly. This always allows us to sit on the same side of the table as you. We value and promote the partnership we have with our clients’ attorney, insurance agent and CPA. And best of all, we’re a community bank with local decision making.
4. Solutions. We do not sell “products”, nor do we offer proprietary funds. We select from a range of investment companies by applying a rigorous screening tool to help locate top funds for diversification. We do not underwrite equities or bonds and sell them to our clients, regardless if appropriate for their portfolio. We do not receive commissions for buying or selling securities in our clients’ accounts, nor do we receive compensation for recommending one security over another. Therefore, we can remain completely unbiased. We have lower trading costs for individual clients than the average broker and, we’re able to apply institutional trading rates, which enhances total returns. In short, we examine the total picture – from investments to tax and estate planning – then we provide answers by listening and tailoring a comprehensive financial plan for our clients.
5. Success. It’s the focus and benchmark for everything that we do. Your goals and results motivate us to perform on your journey to financial confidence and independence.
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!