As featured on
If you drive over the Interstate 74 bridge, you drive right over the top of them.
The first time I saw it, I was in a friend's boat, passing under the Interstate 74 bridge.
- Rick's Six: Soggy days, street realignment, child porn and stolen vehicles
- Rick's Six: Warm weekend, zoo opens and I-74 bridge washing begins
- Rick's Six: More rain, I-74 bridge bids, Elton John coming to Q-C
- What's hidden at Putnam: Shrunken heads with attitude, Buddy L toys, curator's favorites and much more
- Noon update: School threat, hidden loot, high school anglers and nice weekend
- Ickes: Trimble family sells historic Moline home
- Rick's Six: Showers, historic home sold, Planned Parenthood to close Q-C clinic
- Civil Constructors wins I-74 contract
- Twin Bridges extension won't delay project completion
- Rick's Six: Today's forecast — Raining golf balls in Silvis