The Quad-Cities Manufacturing Innovation Hub will host Hub Huddle: The New Face of B2B Selling, a networking event for manufacturers, from 6:30 to 8 a.m. Friday, Aug. 11, at the Moline Public Library.
The event will feature Drew Allen, director of global business development at Grace Engineered Products, speaking on business marketing and business-to-business sales.
Other topics include:
- Creating a world-class lead follow-up infrastructure
- Reducing cost of sales by 90 percent
- Getting past gate keepers
- Investing in resources to get maximum return
- Winning Fortune 2000 customers
There will also be a question-and-answer session.
The event is free to attend. To register, visit quadcitieschamber.com or call 563-823-2676.