1. A 2012 Jeep Liberty and a pedestrian collided at 21st and Mississippi Boulevard, resulting in $500 in damage. The pedestrian was transported to Genesis East.
2. Fraudulent charges, value at $18,855.97, were reported at 3100 Devils Glen Road.
3. A 2012 Honda Accord collided with a light pole at 4800 Competition Drive, resulting in $2,700 in damage.
4. A 2014 Nissan Maxima was involved in a single vehicle accident at Interstate 74 mile marker 5, resulting in $15,000 in damage.
5. A 2017 Jeep Compass and a 2019 Dodge Caravan collided at Utica Ridge Road and 40th Avenue, resulting in $350 in damage.
6. Food, medications, and various items, valued at $415, were reported stolen at 1000 39th Street.
7. A 2016 Ford Transit and a 2020 Honda Ridgeline collided at Willow Drive and Maplecrest Road, resulting in $1,400 in damage.
8. A 2021 Ford Ranger and a 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt collided at Fawn Lane and Devils Glen Road, resulting in $1,400 in damage.
9. A 2018 Ford Focus and a 2009 Chevrolet Malibu collided at Devils Glen Road and Pleasant Drive, resulting in $,3000 in damage.
10. A 2011 Audi A4 and a 2013 Volkswagen Jetta collided at Middle Road and 14th Street, resulting in $500 in damage.
11. A 2015 Ford F750 and a 2007 Ford Taurus collided at Ontario Avenue and Creek Drive, resulting in $600 in damage.
12. Sean Michael Macey, 46, 5177 School House Road, was arrested at 53rd Avenue and Remington Road on suspicion of first offense operating while in toxicated.
13. Elizabeth Ann Lane, 35, 306 Hughes Street, McCausland, Iowa, was arrested at 2300 Spruce Hills Drive on suspicion of first offense operating while intoxicated.
14. A 2015 Ford Focus and a 2017 Honda Civic collided at 18th Street and Brookside Drive, resulting in $2,000 in damage.
15. A 2019 Dodge Ram and a 2012 Ford F15 collided at Holmes Street and Mississippi Boulevard, resulting in $700 in damage.