Remember when NorthPark Mall ruled the shopping roost? Dozens of stores moved from downtown to Kimberly Road and Brady Street, site of the once largest mall in the state. That was long before shops and shoppers again moved — to the 53rd Street and Elmore corridor.
A large fire erupted on Davenport's east side on the banks of the Mississippi River and East Fourth Street on July 25, 1901. Before the fire …
In this Series
- 20 updates